Make Sure Your House Doesn’t Have Asbestos

13 January 2020
 Categories: Environmental, Blog

Asbestos is a naturally occurring substance. It was used for a lot of years for things like fireproofing. It is fire-resistant, which means that it could be put in insulation and help to keep the fire from spreading from one place to the next. The problem is that asbestos is dangerous. It can cause respiratory problems as well as cancer. If you are going to be doing reno work on an older house, you want to make sure that you don't have asbestos in your house because any of those little fibers could get into your lungs and could cause problems. Read More …